Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brighter Days Ahead

I worked this morning. Yay! I am also working tomorrow morning. Total cause for celebration :-). It's funny how we get different perspectives on these things according to our circumstances. I can remember being overworked and wishing for time to relax in the not so distant past..and now I can see that I was actually more fortunate than I realized at the time. It's easy to take things for granted and complain about them when you haven't experienced their flip side.

Anyway, I am still waiting for my paperwork to go through to give NCSD a shot, but in the meantime I'm just very happy to be feeling useful and making money. It appears I have suddenly become visible and people are going out of their way to help me get ahead..which is much appreciated. So, again, putting it out there to the universe in gratitude and hopefulness that this trend will continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment