Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

The conversation with the previously mentioned 26 year old died off pretty quickly. I am becoming very adept at scaring males away...probably a good thing, in retrospect. However, I've come to the conclusion that if they spook that easily it's best for it to happen early on...and that if tiny little things do the trick in getting rid of them they were never right for me or worth the effort anyway. Seems to be a valid argument, right?

Once again, though, within a day or two about a half dozen or more other prospects had cropped up to take his place. Yes - I'm becoming active on the dating site again, in case you were wondering. Whether or not any of them pan out, only time will tell. I'm guessing out of the newbies I'll maybe meet one or two and the rest won't go any further than chatting...some of which will probably also be short-lived. Interesting how we connect with some people and not others...and how we can know this almost instantaneously in some cases. It's magical, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment