Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where There's One Lie...

Again, I will state that I would make a damn fine detective. And that my instincts are pretty good, even if I do reserve judgment and give people a chance - a lot of the time more than they deserve. As is the case here, folks. Remember the little white lies I mentioned previously? Well a little careful observation and browsing facebook et voila - it appears the liar in question WAS covering up something more. Like the fact that he's in a relationship....and has been seeing me (albeit casually). Now, the question is how to handle this information. I am one angry lady at the moment, but I think I will sleep on it and decide later what shall be done. This man once told me that he got the vibe that I am potentially dangerous...I am tempted to prove him right.

I am extremely disappointed. In so many ways, and on so many levels...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this BG. I'm tempted to say take it easy on the SOB, but no - give 'em hell :) Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took the words right out of my mouth, Chris :-) Let's just say he will rue the day he messed with this chick ;-)

    ReplyDelete