Friday, March 18, 2011

Recommended Reading for Single Girls

After talking to several different guy friends and my darling brother off and on over the past year (using them as sounding boards, if you will), I noticed there was very much a common theme in a lot of what they were telling me...and it was not what the average guy would want you to know or even admit to. It allowed me to look at things in a different light and I'm very glad they helped refresh my understanding of the male brain and open my eyes to some realizations that had never fully computed prior to now. It also inspired me to enrich my library with some new reading material that seemed to be in agreement with their words of wisdom but perhaps a little more in depth and eloquently put - besides, it never hurts to have that stuff in writing so you can remind yourself (or smack yourself in the head or whatever) whenever the occasion requires. So, without further ado, I pass this knowledge on to you (ESPECIALLY if you don't have any guys in your life brave enough to be straight and candid with you when you go looking for their opinions/advice).

If you, my single sisters, are tired of the crap and willing to learn and be enlightened, do yourselves a favour - get these and make them your Bibles:

Why Men Love Bitches



and/or

Why Men Marry Bitches (I think I mentioned these previously in a post somewhere)



and

He's Just Not That Into You



I will, of course, add to the list at a later date if I discover others I would consider essential guides for single women everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment